I wanted a full head-on brownie, the best brownie ever. Dark. Bitter. Heavy. Chocolatey. But more than the usual "slice of brownie".
Interesting fact me #1:
I often talk to myself, "this goes here, that goes there". Of course, not loudly (that would be crazy). But the hand gestures seem to freak people out.
Interesting fact me #2:
I am 96.125% sure if people know what's going through my head, I'll be killed within the amount of time it takes for people to gather around, holding torches, chanting "die! die! die!" (because that's the fun way of killing someone).
You see, folks, I love my "I-can-eat-everything-i-want" days. Usually followed by moments when I was pleased with Mister Scale-o, or after days when I succeeded to lay off the Kettles chips. But also because brownies is Mr's favourite! And the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!
Interesting fact me #3:
Whenever I giggle for more than 10 seconds, i would have a hard time stopping. This could go on for minutes even hours. And it tends to happen when I have something in my mouth. I'm a sprayer!
B-back to the brownie. Since i have the day off to eat whatever I want, I wanted cake! Of course, nothing new there. But what could go well with those bitter, dense brownies? What could make brownies even more salivating than it already is? Something smooth. Velvety. Sweet. Light. Something that speaks the epitome of comfort.
Interesting fact #4:
I am very afraid of animals. All kinds of them. Even Hamsters.
Interesting fact #5:
I appreciate the gesture and effort of a gift more than the gift itself. Doesn't matter if it was a vintage $5 spoon or a $1000 DSLR.
Puddings! Gooey dark brownies with sweet milky puddings. Love is on the plate. Of course, when there's so much in a bite, I always like to add a little extra topping to set it on the go. Caramelised Almond Flakes!
Interesting fact #6:
Interesting fact #6:
Sometimes my body refuses to go back to sleep after 3 am. Occasionally, it needs to bake something.
Interesting fact #7:
I think I'm a closet dancer (gasp!).
I know what you're thinking. What's with the interesting fact thing. Well, as perfect the timing as ever, this comforting cake is also to celebrate my third blog award. The Kreativ Blogger Award.
The Novice Housewife - I am very grateful for this award and her comment of my blog. I have visited her amazing blog several times, always amazed by her array of baked goods and dishes, her many many meaningful posts and her beautiful pictures.
So the deal is I post 7 interesting facts about myself and pass this on to 7 bloggers.
1. The Little Loaf - I'm pretty sure she already has this award but, lady, you are amazing! The Little Loaf is one of my must-read blog every week! She is funny, she is creative, she is also an awesome baker! Oh, her breads and cakes, her drinks, her... I should stop.
2. Baltic Maid - Would you look at her dishes. Seriously, would you!
3. That's So Vegan - I'm not sure if she remembers but I visited Ruby's blog long ago! I always find her posts splendid and her recipes are just delicious! Her new blog looks so clean and fresh and her pictures are a beaute!
4. Green Thyme - Stephanie's blog is full of simple recipes. However simple, there's always ingredients that you wouldn't know would make a difference!
5. Kitchen Heals Souls - Captivating picture. Just. Beautiful. Her amazing number of baked goods, her recipes, her kitchen props, her skills and her creativity! You will never forget her site.
6. Foodologie - I first met Karla's blog when she made gorgeous pies in jars for a wedding gift. Ever since, I was going to devote my life to pies in jars. Her post is, of course, beautiful! Go over and enjoy, I mean, really enjoy!
7. London Bakes - You know good food when you see one. You just know it! Take a look at Kathryn's blog! She constantly surprises you with her variety of dishes!