I walked faster, in hurry to reach a dry comfort that is my house. Then, I realized, he was walking faster too. I could see his face angled a little to the left, his complexion as pale as pearl, hair like a bieber gone worse and he was peeping back at me.
Suddenly, a car zoomed past leaving the both of us shocked. After recovering from the awkwardly high pitched squeak I thought impossible coming from a grown man, I walked even faster. Right there and then, it was obvious and I had to lay it out there.
I'm not fricking following you!
If you do that again, I'm going to follow you just to see if you cry.
Anyway, we all love Goldfish crackers. These are in cute Gingerbread man shapes. Some happy, some less happy, some evil.
Recipe from: Tasty Kitchen (makes about 75 - 100)
8 oz Red Sharp Cheddar
4 tbsp butter
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp cold water
1. Pulse everything together (except water) until it forms a bread crumb texture.
2. Add water and pulse until it forms a ball.
3. Gather the ball of dough in plastic and refrigerate for 20-40 minutes. Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
4. Roll out into 1/4 inch thick and start cutting them up.
5. On a lined baking pan, lay the pieces out making sure not to touch each other.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes each batch.
Not stalking material,