Out of the 500 friends you have on facebook, how many times do you actually wish "Happy Birthday" genuinely? But even then, I still couldn't comprehend, why people thrive their hardest to make someone else's birthday so special. What if you don't get the similar effort in return? What if you end up being alone in the bathroom, in tears?
20g Oats (I opted oats instead of nuts for that Chewy bits)
45g Cocoa Powder
2g Baking Powder
2 Eggs at room temperature
150g Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 175 C
2. Combine Flour, Oats, Salt, Cocoa, Baking powder and Chocolate chips.
3. Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time.
4. Add Vanilla.
5. Add the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix just until incorporated.
6. Pour into desired (LINED) pan.
7. Bake for 20 minutes (if you want fudgey brownies) or 30 minutes (if you like cakey brownies)